This game is fantastic! Definitely has a Binding of Issac feel to it, but by no means a clone, TONS of new and inventive gameplay to wreck the nerves of even the most seasoned roguelike player. Tons of items and enemies gives this superb replayability. BTW, this is a pretty dark game! Will little Emma find out what happened to her little brother, or just lose her goddamn MIND?!
The Madness of Little Emma
A downloadable game for Windows
Emma was living alone with her younger brother until one day he has disappeared in eerie circumstances. Help Emma find her brother and learn what has happened.
The Madness of Little Emma is a randomly generated action platformer with heavy Rogue-like elements. In her journey Emma will discover tons of varied items and encounter multitudes of unique enemies.
- Over 100 hours of challenging gameplay
- Over 250 items
- 5 playable characters - each with completely different playstyle
- Almost a hundred unique enemy types
- 25 bosses
- Five episodes and multiple hidden areas
- Persistent Steam leaderboard (with monthly resets)
- A curious story
- 6 cutscenes (intro + 5 endings)
- XB360 Controller support
- Top-quality pixel art
- Cinematic music
- Lots of Achievements and unlockables
- Tons of Secrets
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.